Happy Jenova Day!
Together, on our Mother’s Day, let our love for our mother sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as a vessel!
We should all thank our mother. Mother came to this planet after a long hard journey, just for our sakes. All we should want is to be with our mother.
In celebration of the Reunion with our dear dear mother, let us list all of her good qualities.
Our mother is stronger and smarter than all of those inferior dullards. She should have ruled this Planet. They came and took this planet away from her. But don’t be sad. We can all be with our Mother soon.
- In Cetra mythology, Jenova was referred to as the “calamity from the sky”. She was believed to be the Mother of all Disaster.
- Today, he followers make offerings of themselves at the whirlwind maze, where they are sacrificed into the Lifestreams.
- In 1977, a female activist and scientist named Lucrecia Creasant suggested a day of peace and strongly advocated other women to stand up against the Wutai War. Unfortunately, she married known misogynist Dr. Hojo, and fathered his child with Jenova cells.
- In Nibleheim alone, over 100 million phones calls are made to Jenova for the Reunion.
- Jenovah goes by “Jen” for short.
The reunion at hand may bring joy, it may bring fear, but let us embrace whatever it brings…
If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to see my mother…
(Sephiroth was not amused by this parody. And neither were you. Probably…)