Welcome to Final Fantasy Jeopardy!
Let’s go over the rules:
Rules for the first round:
- Provide a Final Fantasy clue (i.e. “This sword was gifted to Cloud by a friend of his, during their time working for Shinra.”). Clue can also be puns, wordplay, shared themes, riddles, etc.
- Others will answer in the form of a question (i.e “What is the Buster Sword?”).
- The redditor with the correct answer wins! (i.e “Correct!”)
- No cheating. Don’t look an answer up (but you can look up clues for players).
- No bashing. Period. Be a good sport. 😀
- No downvoting a correct answer (especially not so you can answer it yourself).
- You can ask anyone you want, but they have a right to not respond. You can be both the asker and the responder in this post. You can answer your own question (give others a chance, please). You can also make it as challenging as you want. And why not do a video jeopardy – if you can pull it off that is.
Thanks again, everyone! Have fun and let’s get into Final Fantasy Jeopardy, Round #1! Good luck, players!