One thing I like about Final Fantasy games is that they really know how to put you in the moment. Like, you can really feel as if you’re experiencing some of the scenes! It’s as if you were there! And I feel as if I were there so to speak because I played the games. I was there, watching. Watching all of their intimate scenes. I was there, watching all of their private moments. I was there, experiencing their feels with them. I was there, watching. For example…
- When Cloud and Tifa shared an intimate moment under the Highwind, I was there.
- When Selphie shared a private conversation at the gravesite with her fallen comrades on Trabia’s school grounds? I was there.
- When Tidus and Yuna shared an intimate, yet private, kiss at lake Macalania, I was there.
- When Sazh and Vanille slept, I was there.
- When every member of Class 0…, I was there.
- When Reynn and Tama…, I was there.
I was there, watching…
You were there too. You were there, watching. Waiting. You wanted to see what would happen to them too. You were there watching all of their private, intimate scenes for your own personal enjoyment as well, weren’t you? Yes, you were. You can’t deny it. You held onto their every move, and you liked it.
And we were there. Watching. We experienced the same scene, as if we were together. We were there together. We know what they did and we know who they are, and they will never know of our existence. And when the game ends, we’ll miss the characters.
But we’ll always be there, watching…
And that’s why we share our experiences of the fandom together!